Had a cyst, increasing pain while chewing. What can be done?

Hello sir,This is Dibya Ranjan from Bhubaneswar,I had a cyst or some thing like that from more than a year and it is increasing gradually,in the begining stage i neglected it but when it increased gradually I consult a Homeopath doctor and as per his advice I ate the prescribed medicine but after 5 months there is no positive result I found? As he told in the initial stage that it will melt slowly but it doesn't.And now a days it pains sometime like talking a lot or chewing food and it hurts with sudden touch or like that.Sir plz. help me out.

Dibya Ranjan
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013