Had a course of diane. Did crash diets. Why is hair thinning?

hello doctor, um a female 23 years old. i had very heavy hair till 5 years back. But then i had a course of diane 35 for few months. Also had some crash diets for a month or two. But its been 5 years and my hair have been falling since then. The growth is fine in terms of new hair, but the old strands fall too much, they have gone thinner i.e around 1/4th of what they used to be. Usually i see a hell lot of hair fall in monsoons and summers. Kindly let me know how to deal with the same.!
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012