Had a chronic appendicitis. History of Knee replacement, breast cancer and Diaphragmatic. Is Appendicitis surgery needed?

I had a burst appendix while on a cruise. I was sent home and after the doctor took a ct scan, he said it appeared my appendix burst. This was 1/11/13. I HAVE JUST HAD MY 3RD. CT SCAN AND AM SUPPOSEd to go in for surgery I am a 72 year old female who has had a lot of surgery and I want to know, if I have chronic appendicitis , what is the percentage chance that I don t need the surgery?... I have a replaced right knee, breast cancer (right) melanoma (Right leg)and diaphramatic and hiatal as well as 2 inguinal right hernia surgeries.OK
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013