Had a chemical pregnancy, tired all time, lower back hurts, having light periods cramps, headaches. Reasons ?

hi my name is AAAA I had a chemical pregnancy about 5 months ago and I am feeling some of the same symptoms as before and some different. I am very tired all the time, feel dizzy my lower back hurts I had my period about 2 weeks or so ago and I keep having light period cramps and a bit of a pressure in my lower abdomen . when me and my boyfriend had sex I was a little tender and that is unusual and rarely ever happens. I am wondering if I should take a test to see if I am pregnant again. I keep getting headaches on and off and have gotten sick once for no reason at all. when I was pregnant before I new because my boobs hurt so bad and this time my boobs don t hurt at all I don t now if each pregnancy is different or what.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013