Had a chemical peel. Used neocutis. Did it happen due to cold and dry weather?

I had a chemical peel at the end of November. It was applied by a very skilled cosmetic surgeon in Calif. It peeled and remained red for a couple weeks but always looks chapped. It seems to continually peel. Is this due to the cold dry weather in Utah? I am currently using a very expensive treatment daily on it called Neocutis Bio Creme. That is what the dr said to use. Sometimes I put a moisturizer on because of the dry peeling. What can I do?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013