Had a cesarean delivery, tender abdomen, ESR levels were raised. Taking Zyprexa. What should we expect?

hi, i am an ophthalmologist , i want to know that my wife 34 year old, was operated on 5 oct 2012 for Cesarian, her tummy is still 1/4 th of the 1/3 of the full term size. she still complain of some tenderness in the lower abdomen . her esr was raised around 43 mm/hr on 21 nov. she has a low grade fever, come and goes, usually present around the evening hours around 99.5 f. she also developed psychosis in the 2nd trimester of pregnancy. now she is on zyprexa from the last 3 months. i am worried about the tenderness. actually at what time the tummy return to the prepregnancy size? and when this tenderness goes off?
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013
The uterus reruns back to pelvis in 1 and half months post delivery and never returns back to prepregnancy size as there is hyperplasia of uterine muscles,tummy returning back to original size depends othe amount of weight gain I pregnancy and the postpartum exercises you do,tenderness might be nonspecific or there might be collection or other infection some where else in the abdomen ,as these symptoms are four months after you were operated,so leas likely that it could be related to cessarean but the possibilitys cannot bbruled out would advice you to get a sonography done and others blood test and urine test to rule out other causes of fever and raised ESR.