Had a cesarean baby who died. Have urinal and vaginal infection. Had intercourse. On candid. Suggest?

hello sir, my name is raj. we had a sezarian baby. the baby passed away .but my wife suffers the urinal and vaginal infection. we had been consulting doctor since last 5 months. but there is no complete relief. stilll there is still some burnig in th vagin. while toilet and in normal condition. i had all the medicines like candid, levofloxin-500,zimig-500,vexate,hexa 500, magnipro since last 5 months.when ever we go to any doc they generally refer almost these medicines. but now first time one doc has referred fas-3 kit this is totally different. can any 1 please tell me why there is no full relief from the burning. in fact we had intercourse recently.the burning has increased a little bit.and the is white gel is found on vagina. and nowadays she has no been felling weakness since last 4 days. could any one tell me what to do .do i continue with the medicines or should i consult another doctor. all these medicines are given afer the cultural test of swab and urinal cultural.will be waiting 4 your sugession. it would be so kind of you.
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jan 2013
hello rajkumar
treatment of your wife is good so wait for few days,avoid intercourse if you can otherwise you will also get infected with infection.
continue this treatment as advice by your doctor and wait till the completion of treatment.