Had a cat bite, redness, swelling, infected, nausea, loss of appetite, diarrhea. Taken augmentin. Help?

I was bitten in the back of my hand by one of our cats, and the puncture wound became infected (mild redness and swelling). I was given an oral antibiotic, Augmentin; a tetanus shot; and an IV antibiotic (2 days later, when the swelling and redness occurred). I have been experiencing nausea, loss of appetite, and uncontrollable diarrhea. Yesterday alone, I took 10 Imodium, and my diarrhea is not stopping. I have only one day left (2 doses) of my Augmentin. The swelling around my bite has gone down to barely puffy around the puncture itself. Is it safe for me to stop taking the Augmentin so I can stop the diarrhea (I have IBS, and it doesn't take much to make my bowels irritated)?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013