Had a case of sudden heart rate, EKG was fine, had panic attacks. What should I do?

Dear doctor Perry, I am 29 years old lady, I am married and having a 2 years old child, I had a case of sudden increase in heart rate during night (actually I wake up in the middle of my sleep and have a racing heart beats) . This was 4 years ago... I went to a cardiologist in my country and he said probably I have SVT but my ECG was OK! So he told me he will bring me a psychiatrist to check me too. In the end my case was diagnosed as panic attacks! I took cipralex for 3-4 months as well as xanax . When I was pregnant in my 7th month, panic attacks came back again ! And are still coming every now and then without a specific reason! And they always come while I wake up in the middle of the night. Latelty I noticed that I have skipped heart beats , and they are everyday not just occasionaly.. Please tell me what is this? Can I have a heart disease that was mistaken for panic attacks!!
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013