Had a bunion surgery and a hammer toe ligament done. Swelling and limp while walking. Suggestion?

Hi, I had a bunion surgery and a hammer toe ligament thing done November 5, 2012. I really have come a long way but 4 months, really? I just don t think I have been a good patient, I walk now with a limp, my doctor never said anything about PT, so I thought just listen to my doctor. Maybe it will be ok, it still is swollen, leg still is swollen tryinog to just walk. Just so you know too, I quite smoking because they said the bones wouldn t heal well and I have never felt worse in my whole life. I work out, but nothing is the same. I know i will never be the same. Not sure if i can recommend this;
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013