Had a bug bite. Scratched and found hard red skin inside, bleeding. Applied Neosporin. Is it spider bite?

My almost 11 year old daughter had what she thought was wither a bug bite or pimple and last evening she scratched it and a scab came off with a hard white piece attached to it almost like a seed or sack. Under further investigation we removed another piece and it left like a crater and hard red skin around it. It also bled alot. We found 2 other smaller ones and removed the white pieces as well then cleaned the areas and put neosporin on with a band-aid . I have no clue what to do. My mom questioned that it might be a spider bite .
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012