Had a bruise. Looks like s sting. Bee sting or tick bite? How do I know?

We went apple picking earlier today. When we came home and showered our son, I oticed what looked like a bruise but had a white spot in the middles - the center looks like an insect sting but around it looks like a bruise. There were a lot of bees there somight be a be sting. When we touch it or apply pressure he says it doesn t hurt and hasn t once complained of pain or discomfort. He was wearing pants and a long sleeve shirt. What should we do if anything- could it be a bee sting or possibly a tick bite? Thanks,
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012