Had a brain lesion, cancer had spread from lungs to brain, seizure, bad memory

my husband had a brain lesion, where cancer had spreaded from his lungs to his brain, they removed the lesion in 2007, he also had a siezure at the same time. he is now in remission since then. he takes levetiracetam and topiramate. his memory has gotten real bad. the other day i had to go and get him in his car, because he had forgotten how to get where he was going. he has been taking these anti-seizures medicine since 2007. should i be worried about him. a loving wife
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013