Had a blood work, ultrasound and hida scan. Severe pain between shoulder blade and arm. What will happen if I eat before the scan?

Hello. so I have had blood work done, and an ultra sound which were both normal. for about a year and a half now I ve been having severe pain in my upper right side and in between my shoulder blades and right arm. its after I eat and I can t keep anything down. I m always doubled over in pain. I have to have a hida scan done tomorrow morning. what would happen if I eat or drink before I go? And what is going to happen if my gall bladder is not the issue. also on the ultra sound they saw that I have a thick fatty layer around my liver... what does this mean? How to get rid of it? I m only a 21 year old female. height and weight proportionate
Asked On : Mon, 7 Oct 2013