Had a blackhead below the eye brow. tried to pluck, painful, swollen, reddish bruise near eye, a lump below the blackhead. Is it an infected blackhead?

Hello, two days ago I thought I had a hair splinter just below my eyebrow in the inner corner of my nose (I am a hairdresser and it s common I get hair splinters) so I tried to get it out with tweezers and it turns out it was a black head! it was painful so I left it and yesterday I woke up and the inner corner of my eye was swollen! I bathed it with a warm rag and left it alone and tidy it s still swollen and saw and I am now getting a reddish bruise underneath the eye! I don t think it s a sty as there is no pimple on the actual eyelid! I ve also noticed a small lump underneath the original blackhead which Is also saw! will this just go or is going to get worse? will I end up with a black eye? And is this just a case of a really bad blackhead now infected? Thank you Laura
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jun 2012