Had a bad fall off treadmill. Abrasion in shin. Fiery red and stabbing pain after 2 months. Should I be concerned?

I took a bad fall off a treadmill in a local gym . My shin had considerable abrasions. After two months, it is still fiery red, but not warm and no swelling but I have stinging or stabbing pain almost constantly. It does not hurt to walk or climb stairs; is worse when I am inactive or even at night. The main scab is black and is still not ready to release. Should I be concerned? Currently I have no primary care physician . Unable to find one in my area. No openings found so far. Have seen cardiologist for some episodes of SVT.
Asked On : Sun, 29 Apr 2012