Had a bad fall, concussion, stitches and bad burning sensation with dizziness. What is wrong?

Thank you. For about three days now, I have a burning feeling around the right temple. I had a bad fall - concussion five months ago, in hospital for two days, had stitches on right eyelid , elbow and lower right lip. Couldn t concentrate for awhile or read but am O.K. now. Would the burning respond to ice or what could I do for it? I have slight dizziness at times. The burning sensation is knife like if that makes sense. Thanks.
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012