Had a baby, bled more than a month, was on depo shot. What should I expect?

I am a 23 year old female who just had a baby 9 months ago. After chilbirth I bleed for the normal 6 weeks and had a normal 7 day period a month later. 4 months after my son was born I started bleeding and bleed for a month and a half. Went to the doctor and I was put on depo shot. When my widow to get another shot came up my whole uterus lining came out at once I bled for 3 more days. Now its January and I ve been bleeding for a month. What ar up. I
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013