Had a baby 13 weeks ago, had intercourse by withdrawal methods but a few slip ups. Can I be pregnant ?

hi im 20 years old, i recently had a baby 13 weeks ago but had intercourse with no protection trying to use the withdrawal method but had a few slip ups had some pregnancy symptoms but put it down to PMS , came on when my peroid was due and a heavy flow only for 2 days I never have a heavy flow and I bleed normally for 5 days after the 2 days of heavy bleeding I have had 2 days of really really light brown discharge , dont have to wear a pad due to this is there a possiabilty i could be pregnant and when should i take a HPT thank you
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012