Had a angiogram. Failed stress test. What can I do about it?

Hello there I had a angiogram 10 days ago. We re the doctor performed the procedure I have had pain on the side of my thigh even some pain in my right side of my lower back there is bruising there not at the incesion but about 5 inches down. I went to the hospital on Friday which was 2 days ago. Er doctors performed a ultrasound they had checked my thigh at the incesion and on the side of my thigh around the front part of my thigh pretty much all around the whole area. There was know sign of artery blockage or clots or anything they had told me at the er. How long does it take for the pain to go away also every now and then I feel like a needle feeling integrity area I just would like to be done with this I am 31 years old thank God no blockage at all I just failed the stress test twice so the doctor was a little concerned so we ruled out that everything was fine after just trying to heal up has been the challenge thanks
Asked On : Wed, 12 Sep 2012