Had a UA. What does it show? Can it be effected by inappropriate food intake?

I am an obese 47yr/Female. Yesterday, I never got a chance to eat and only had coffee in the early morning, a UA at the end of the day (5:43pm) revealed SpG 1.025, ketones (15mg/dL), Protein (trace), and Urobilinogen (2.0 EU/dL). I expected the ketones and protein, since I hadn t had a chance to eat all day. Today, I ve had copious amounts of water, and had about 2 cups of fresh fruit (melons, grapes) throughout the day. My UA this afternoon shows Urobilinogen (2.0 EU/dL) and Glucose (100mg/dL). I ve been experiencing a feeling of excessive dry mouth, t-2days; light-headedness in the afternoon (t-2days). I originally thought that these symptoms were from dehydration (high SpG) and and not having eaten all day. However, today I ate a small amount of fruit, 6 17-oz bottles of water, and the urobilinogen is still there and now it shows glucose. I have a strong family history of type 2diabetes on my father s side (not much else is known as far as familial health issues on that side). What would cause both glucose and urobilinogen in my urine?
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012