Had a Total Hysterectomy. On Vivell dot patch. Should I expect symptoms?

Good Morning..My question is that I had a Total Hysterectomy is 1999. I tried several HRT and choose vivell-dot patch. I was on 2 times a week and weined myself out to just once a week. A few weeks ago, I just decided to go cold turkey and do nothing. I keep on waiting for some kind of symptoms. How long does it take before I should experience some kind of symptom. Sometimes I get a hot flash, or not sure? Is it OK just to do nothing??Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013