Had a Tibial plateau fracture with MCL,ACL and LCL torn. Can it heal by itself?

torn acl , mcl, lcl and nondisplaced tibial plateau fracture , playing softball i ran to get a ball, stopped and it popped! I need to spend some time on it for work/school....RICE ing it after work and on weekends happened 21 days ago......i am 5 6 female 176 lbs I ride a bike 25-30 miles in one day at a high resistance speed sometimes, I jog on a trampoline in my spare room, i do lots of home aerobics stuff, i take the stairs 6 floors multiple times a day up and down......can i heal this my self slowly........
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013