Had a Spermatocele removed twice, lumps seem to be growing back, no swelling. Cause for the lump coming back?

About a week ago I had a spermatocele removed for the second time since the Thanks Giving holiday. After the first surgery it grew back 3 times the size of the first one. I had the drain removed on friday and my doc told me everything was fine. My concern at this time is that the lump seems to have grown back again all ready. Is this a lump or is this just swelling of the testi that was operated on. There is no swelling in my scortum and no real pain other than my inscision point on my abdomine.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013