Had a Nose job, cartilage in nose started growing, causing misshapen the nose. Cause?

I had a nose job 5 years ago because cartilage in my nose started to grow making it look deformed. The operation was successful and I had a beautiful nose up until about 2 years ago. Slowly but certainly, the cartilage is starting to grow again and is beginning to misshapen my nose like it did years ago. It is very upsetting and I don t know what could be causing it. I went back to my plastic surgeon and he just kind of blew it off. What do you think could be causing this? I am 52 year old woman.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013