Had a Hip replacement, constantly suffering from soreness in hip, tingles in ankles. Is it an internal bleed?

I have had a hip replacement 4 months ago. Now I am constantly suffering with my hip feeling sore around the wound although it appears ok. My leg also tingles especially around my ankle and feels warm. Its bit like the feeling you get when have had a sprain . Can you tell me if its an internal bleed , circulation or what. The movement in my hip is fine and there is no swelling . Thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013