Had a Depo shot and later with Nexoplanon, missed perids , have pregnancy symptoms. Am I pregnant?

I had the depo shot november 7th (the same day i had my daughter) and went back to get nexplanon in january (the first day i was able to get it with the depo) the dr said i should be covered and not to worry about a back up method because the depo was still active, but i havent gotten a period since december and have been feeling nauseas and more tired than usual. Should i just attribute this to the nexplanon or is there a chance i could be pregnant regardless of the 2 methods (depo and nexplanon)?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013