Had a C-section. Pregnant again. Should I have a C-section again?

Hello Dr, My name is Joy and i live in lagos Nigeria.i had my first baby via cs cos i was overdue by 42weeks and no labour ,so i had to be induced and the inducement failed cos i wasnt progressig well. now i am pregnant with twis 37weeks gone and my gynae says its going to be cs again,but i told him that he should give me a trial of labour and he says no because i has cs first time and i am carrying multiple,so to be on a safer side,it has to be cs. i am confused as i want to deliver normally. note that by first baby is 22months old.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013