Had VNS implanted, brain surgery, started new meds. Can i ask a doctor online for details?

Hi Dr Grief just a sec and I will get my med to give you the correct info an my question just a sec

Ok am 49 yoa and had epilepsy since 4, over past 7 years I have had 2 VNS implanted and brain surgery, I started a new med 2 years ago VIMPAT 300 morn and night previous I was taking and still am LYRICA 100 twice EPANUTIN 200 Morn night FRISIUM 10mg morn night After starting on Vimpat I got my seizures under better control BUT I still have them. I am on a trial program and was given a NEW MED that is not available in Rep Ire FYCOMPA hav read up it helps seizure control but side effects are focused a lot on MOOD Anger Q is Do you know anything about it?
Dont worry, thanks anyway.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013