Had UTI, prostatitis, swollen ankle. On bactrim. Is this normal?

three weeks ago i went to a urologist because i thought i had the worst UTI in the world. he said it was prostititus and gave me the antibiotic Bactrim for a month. in the lasy ten days, every morning my right ankle is swollen and i can barely walk on it due to the pain. within ten minutes of walking, it is back to normal. i only need to take the Bactrim for another week, when i stop that, will my ankle stop causing me grief in the morning?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013