Had UTI last 3 months, Urine Culture then found Escherichia coli, now Klebsiella bacteria. How to prevent it ?

I am suffering from UTI last 3 months. Last time when I have done Urine Culture then bacteria found Escherichia coli at that time i have blood in urine after medication and complete course of antibiotic i have again done urine culture test and now report is Klebsiella bacteria. Please suggest what should i do to prevent this type of bacteria. I am 32 years old and just 9 month married women.
Asked On : Tue, 27 Nov 2012