Had UTI. Why over-stimulation of clitoris? Will I break down?

I am a 36 year old wife and mom of two small children. I have had a history of what seemed to me to be utis but only one cultured out to be a UTI. I currently am experiencing extreme overstimulation of my clitoris when I pee. I have no discharge , no strange smelling urine , urine color is fine - but I feel almost orgasmic (but not in a good way) when I urinate. And my clitoris is very sensitive all day today. This has been happening on and off but today it shifted into super uncomfortable and I can t get in to see an ob/gyn until next Monday. I feel like I am going to break down and start crying in front of my kids - should I go to the ER?
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  241 Awaiting Answer