Had UTI. Was on antibiotic treatment. Had yeast infection. Further?

Hello, I had a UTI around 10 days back for which I was given a 6 day anti-biotic treatment but I got my periods during the UTI as well and I was taking the anti biotic. I am usually itchy and uncomfortable after/during my period but the UTI infection did seem to go after the treatment but then I got a yeast infection . I bought Canasten dual combo pack yesterday and inserted the vaginal pill inside. I seem to urinate more often since the vaginal pill dissolved inside. I read in the Canasten website that frequent urination is a side effect. This is my first tablet and I bought the 3 pack combo so should I continue inserting the tablet for the next 2 days? I dont want to stop the treatment and leave my yeast infection untreated. Please suggest. Thank You
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  8 Awaiting Answer