Had UTI. Took some pills. Tested pregnancy, vaginal exam resulted chlamydia. How to cure it?

I am currently abroad and had a UTI which I have had before some time ago, i decided to try treatment with uva ursi since i wasn't sure about how to navigate the german healthcare system. Things seemed ok, I took the pills for 5 days as recommended by the pharmacist, and drank tons of water, avoided coffee and alcohol, but it wasn't until after I stopped the pills that the burning UTI sensation during urination stopped. I continued ingesting lots of fluid, switched to water and cranberry juice, but if I let myself get even slightly less hydrated some of my symptoms would begin to return. I decided to visit a clinic, a bit unsure if I still had an issue I tested my theory by having one beer the night before. I figured if it sent me to a bad place, i would be seeing a doctor the following day so no big deal. Well here's where things get interesting. I drank the beer and had kind of a strange sensation during urination, but not really burning, also I developed with in a couple hours after the beer dull aches in my lower back. By the morning of my doctors appointment the pain had worsened. So at the doctor's I relayed all this information, I guess they tested my urine, they also tested for pregnacy, though i told them it was next to impossible that I was pregnant, then did a vaginal exam and prescribed me antibiotics for chlamydia (azithromycin). There is a language barrier, but i think that I have been misdiagnosed, the possibility of chlamydia is even more impossible than pregnancy for me. In any case I would like a second opinion on this. Another issue is that I am leaving germany in 9 days and I really do not want to fly like this. I am urinating very often, maybe every 20-30 minutes. I know I am drinking alot, but there is a difference in urgency from normal. Ok, hopefully you can point me in the right direction??? Thanks for the help.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013