Had UTI. Taken antibiotics. Got yeast infection. Given difluin. Light pink discharge, lower stomach pains. On birth control

I am 41 years old. I just had my first uti a week ago my doctor gave me antibotics and then I got a yeast infection , it seem to be mild he did give me difluin 1 day dose. Now I have a light pink discharge and lower stomach pains. I also just finished my period right when my uti started. I am also on birth control pill which I have been on for years. Just wondering if this is normal as I never have had any infections like this before.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jun 2012