Had UTI. On sulfa antibiotics and dye pills. Having itchy bumps and swollen ear. Should i be concerned?

On Thursday, I was treated for an urinary tract infection with a sulfa antibiotic (I am allergic to penicillin ) and the dye pill for the pain. I feel much better now, but when I woke up this morning my left ear is noticeably swollen and has little itchy bumps all over it. It doesn t hurt other than the itch. I m a 33 year old female, 128 pounds with excellent health. Is this a cause for concern or should I just wait it out and maybe take a benadryl?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jun 2012