Had U/S stating low grade squamous intraepithelial lesion. Using Clomid since cant ovulate on own. Can I conceive?

Hello, I have recently had an ultrasound and results came back stating I have low grade squamous Intraepithelial lesion .. My husband and I were looking to ttc next month. I wanted to know if we should still be planning or wait until I am cleared to do so. I have an appointment February 14th for another exam to be sure that I even have this condition. Should we wait to have another baby? Also, we were supposed to be using clomid since I do not ovulate on my own. We have had the clomid for three months but I am not sure if I should still use it now.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013