Had U/S report showed, average size anteverted uterus, air tracking in the posterior wall of the endometrial, multiple tiny cysts. Can I conceive?

hello i went for an ultrasound and this was my report average size anteverted uterus with air tracking the posterior wall of the endometrium . normal right ovary but the ovary showed a small cyst(1.98cm) no free fluid was seen in POD Multiple tiny cysts were seen in cervical carnal. conclusion endometritis or PID left functional ovarian cyst Nabothian cyst am very worried about my child bearing
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013