Had TVT surgery. During intercourse partner feels scratching sensation on penis. Could be suture in vaginal fold. Would Premarin cream help or go for OBGYN?

Good morning. I had TVT surgery on 11-30-12 and most recently during intercourse my partner feels a scratching sensation on the tip of his penis . I was told that this could be a suture in my vaginal fold. I was placed on Premarin cream a month ago to help with the healing of vaginal scarring as well; however, my question for you is is it possible that the suture has not dissolved yet and would Premarin cream help with this process or should I have the suture removed by my OBGYN?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013