Had TSH 29, abnormal cholesterol. Taken thyronorm 50mg. Cholesterol and TSH normal. Should I continue thyronorm?

Hi, I am 39 yrs old. My TSH was 29; also cholestrol was little abnormal (particularly HDL was much below normal). My Doctor suggested to take thyronorm 50mg. After 6 months my TSH has come down to 6.2. I am doing regular excercise and now Cholestral is normal (except HDL which is still 30). Question1) Should i continue 50mg Thyronorm or need to take bigger doese Question2) I take thyronorm in the morning and then take breakfast approx after 1.5 hours (after completing exercise etc.) is it Ok Or i should take breakfast exactly after 30min of taking thyronorm Question3) Some piles like problem developed for a month. can it be because of thyronorm regards,
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012