Had TFCC tear on wrist. Why is the pain persistent despite wrist support?

Hi Doctor.. I had a TFCC tear on the right wrist about 2 months back caused due to my friend pulling my hand against my will. I am a right dominant person. Initially thinking it was a mild ligament injury the doctor asked me to wear a wrist support for a month. When one month commenced, I realised that i still have pain on the wrist. I was asked to take an MRI . It showed the TFCC tear. The doctor asked me to wear a short-hand cast for 3 weeks. Now i have removed the cast and it s been one week. Another advanced MRI was taken. The report still shows a TFCC tear along with other tears of Radius and Ulnar ligament tears . It s been over a week since I removed the cast. I feel like the pain has increased. It s difficult to move my wrist up and down. I have severe pain if I try to do any kind of activity. A total of 2 months have passed now without improvement. What do i do?
Asked On : Tue, 16 Oct 2012