Had TB. Had fluid in abdomen, lungs. Abdominal pain, unclear urine, weightloss. Suggestions for pain relief?

i had tb since two year . i had fluid in my abdomen and in lungs, but now after the report of sonography and x-ray it came to know that there is no fluid any were problem is that my pain of abdomen doesnt gone ,,,when i breath its pain too much in abdomen and in lungs and my urine is also not clear ....i had lost too much weight in last one year ..... plz docter suggest me that how i get relief with my pain and gain weight
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013