Had Staph auras treated. Urine MCS result shows few pus and yeast cells. What does the report suggest?

Hello, I once had Staph auras, it was treated & I still feel funny in my lower abdomen, I went for urine MCS & this is the result: culture- yielded no bacteria growth after 48 hrs @37oc NBC. Macro- Clear and Yellow Micro- Pus cells:few Yeast cells :few + Epithelia cells :few N.B : yeast cells. +. What do I do pls? I have a wife & has not been pregnant for 1year 3mnths. Anticipating your proffesional respond. Regards Johnson
Asked On : Tue, 22 May 2012