Had Sinubrongitus past week. Used mucolitics for coughing, anti flu medicines. Why dry pallet?

Hallo Doctor. My name is Christa and I had Sinubrongitus this past week. I had used basic stuff like mucolitics for coughing, anti flu meds etc and is feeling allot better. My GP did prescribe antibiotics but I have not taken them yet since i do not feel that sick. Have been on bed rest and anti piretics as well. Today back to work and suddenly I get a dry pallet, but only the middle part of the roof of my mouth seems to be dry. This afternoon I looked in the mirror and found that that area is yellowich with a few red spots here and there, no sores. Little painful but not in a way that I want to take pain medication for this. Should I be concerned since I tried surging on the net but could not find these symptoms? Kind regards Christa South Africa
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012