Had Seizure. Underwent MRI. Suggested to take levipil.Any side effect?

good evening doctor! i had a seizure nearly 2 months back and i went to the doctor and the doctor did not put me on any medication but told me to take certain precautions and told me to live a disciplined life,that is taking food at the right time and proper sleep.but,i did not follow his advice and after nearly 20 days i had a second the doctor has advised me to go for an MRI.according to the MRI report it states Elevated T2 Relaxometry of bilateral hippocampi. after seeing the report the doctor has advised me to take LEVIPIL (750mg) for a period of time.i wanted to know whether my case is serious and how long should i take this medicine.i have read that LEVIPIL has many side effects like hair loss and skin pigmentation.i am really worried about that.kindly please help me doctor. waiting for your response,thank you. Rohit Titus
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013