Had STI. Taking Cefixime, Azomac and Restor-F. Can I drink alcohol with these medicines?

Hi how are yous Doc? i had an STI and and its not gone yet . but theres a little more pus coming out. but not too much , the doctor ask me to drink these tablets (CEFIXIME-FIXEF) . (AZOMAC) & (RESTOR-F) and im drinking alcohol , but not too much. i take the AZOMAC & RESTOR F in the morning and the FIXEF is in the afternoon. but i drunk alcohol last 2 days and last night . but i waited until 12:00 in the morning. and i just want to ask was it safe that i drunk alcohol and tool those 3? please answer ASAP
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013