Had RCT. Took painkillers. Now lip and chin fell numb. Speaking difficult. Tired to control my facial muscles. Suggest

I had a RCT in 2010 in my bottom right side.
During the treatment when the dentist cleaned out the canal I experienced the worst pain ever, feeling something like a VERY ice cold flash-pain going right down to the very bottom of my chin. A few hours later the painkiller wore off, I had severe pains in the lower jaw. I took painkillers for about four days to cope with pain. One thing I noticed quickly, was the fact, that this tingling feeling in my right chin, right bottom lip and tongue did not disappear.
Three years later, my right bottom lip and part of my chin directly underneath are still numb. Speaking in the evening gets harder at times because I seem to be too tired to control my facial muscles to do what I want to do: communicate!
I am experiencing problems with eating, smiling, kissing and singing.
Any advise?
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013