Had Pulmonary Tuberculosis. Trying to conceive. Taking thyronorm. What is going on?

Hi.. I am Female aged 28 yrs, 155 cms, 53 kgs. I have been married for 3 yrs and used OCP for 2 cycles. I was diagonized with Pulmonary Tuberculosis which is cured completely in my first year of marriage. Since then we had been planning for pregnancy. I am using Thyronorm 75 mcg, Folinz daily. Ultra sound of abdomen is clean, Serum Prolactice is 8.17; TSH - 1.12 ; My Period was on March-5th and my doctor prescribed to use Clofert 50 from today and Duphanton from March-15th for 14 days. My question is if everything seems fine, what could be the reason for not conceiving yet and what would these medicines help me because in some websites Clofert is suggested only after confirmation on non- ovulation . My period was always on time and no follecular study done yet to decide on proper ovulation.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013