Had Prsotrate cancer. Had viral fever, swelling in foot, burning sensation and swelling. Taken Dolo. Help?

i am a psotrate cancer patient , andmy l2l3nd l4 vertebra is also wprn out , i had sciataca psin of the left leg , and every thing was well , last week i had viral fecer andtook dolo650mg tablets 3 times a day , the fever has subsided but my left foot and ankle are swollen ,
please advice me as to what to do , i am having slight burning sensation on the foot when exposed to the ground , kindly advice me ,,,,,GOD bless you
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013