Had Prostatitis, back injury. Red tissue while urinating.Taken antibiotics. Suggestion?

I had taken antibiotics back in november for prostititus. I had three cycles as the problem reoccured but then appeared to clear up. Last week I urinated and two small pieces of what looked like red tissue exited my penis when urinating. It didn't hurt, though was shocking of course. I increased my water intake and the it hadn't occured since. The last few days my water intake was lower as work was busy. Today I discovered a single piece of red tissue once again with a faint pink appearing at the end of my urination. I haven't felt any pain other than a very mild ache in my lower back that I attributed to back pain from an old injury that as been on and off again for years. i'm 39 years old.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013